NASLite Network Attached Storage

www.serverelements.com
Task-specific simplicity with low hardware requirements.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:42 am 

"Mike & Wilbur,
if you took the time to read the entire post you would have seen that there was a couple emails that were not responded to and that Tony made this public with his response. "

I did read that and my response is still the same, He messed up and still expects that Tony and Ralph should drop what they are doing and jump to. My money is on them finishing 2.0 and not wasting time on someone that can't be troubled enough to READ the amount charged to their card.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:59 am 

smartmoney wrote:
Quote:
make accusations about Serverelements and its staff because you screwed up then this definitely is not the place to be doing it.

Mike & Wilbur,
if you took the time to read the entire post you would have seen that there was a couple emails that were not responded to and that Tony made this public with his response.

I too have had emails not returned from them (Tony..ect), and any email i send out to a company i spend $ with is not "simply unreasonable".

so wilbur, when you mistakenly make an addition error on your bank deposit in the banks favor it is then
Quote:
you who made the error so deal with it and move on
. Think about what you say before you say it :)

In response,
First, notice how I enclosed the whole post when quoting rather than trying to edit it to make a point, are you a tabloid journalist by any chance? Perhaps not, just a thought given the selective quoting.
The topic was about unanswered emails after harvin had incorrectly selected and purchased from a set of 3 products that cost $25 and then he blamed the fact that he made the mistake because he was tired :roll: it was not about making an error in depositing money in a bank account, I used a software and Microsoft analogy because it was in context, and harvin made the initial Microsoft reference, can you see how I tied that all together?
Now if you took the trouble to read some previous threads there have been on similar topics, you'd see a number of instances of people who have made the wrong descision when ordering and then blamed everyone else because they made a mistake, it's why litigation lawyers are so succesful, personally I try to take some responsibility for my errors, rather than have a tantrum because I made a balls up and then my email wasn't answered after 3 days, it's one of the things that seperates me from my 3 year old niece, although I'm fairly confident she'll learn to take responsibility and grow out of it by the time she's 5, if it was someone elses fault or I was deliberately misled in making that descision that would be a different story, but if it was because I was too tired then that would be my fault, I may try to rectify the error (probably not for the sake of $25) but if I couldn't I'd accept it and move on.
After re-reading the whole thread, it does seem Tony actually responded to a post on the forum, rather than responded to the email on the forum, just a little point but as your such a stickler for detail I thought I'd bring it up.
Thanks for the advice though, I thought about what I wanted to say and then I said it, however it did occur to me if more people thought about what they did before they did it they wouldn't make a silly mistake and buy the wrong product or something would they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Smartmoney, we still haven't heard from you, please PM the email address you used for purchase and your questions.

Thanks