NASLite Network Attached Storage

www.serverelements.com
Task-specific simplicity with low hardware requirements.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Money return policy?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:11 am 

I have inquired from the web form if you offer some kind of demo of your software so I could try it with my old PC that I want to turn into NAS. There was no reply from you so I have decided to go ahead and purchase a licence for NASLite-2 CDD few days ago.

I am having problems with that old PC and can't solve them so I plan to buy NAS hardware solution.

Do you offer some kind of return policy?

Post subject: Re: Money return policy?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:11 am 
Site Admin

I did respond to the mail you sent but it bounced back due to invalid address. In your email you asked if you can transfer the license to another computer after experimentation and also if we have an evaluation period. The answer I provided was as follows:

Quote:
Hello Andrej,

You can transfer the license to any machine at any time. The only thing that you'll have to do is unlock the software on the particular hardware instance that you are running it on. Unlocking can be performed at any time as you see necessary.

We do not offer an evaluation period of the full products, however the floppy disk based versions of NASlite are freely available for you to use. Although with limited functionality and performance, those should provide you with a good idea of what NASlite is all about.

Thanks for your interest...

Tony.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:26 am 

Helo,

Yes. I never received your reply. My second computer is non functional so I cannot use NASLite on it. So my question still stands. Do you have a money back policy?

If not, is there anyone here in this forum that would like to purchase a licence off me? It has not been activated or anything since software never worked for me.

Thank you for your reply.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:34 am 

AndrejK wrote:
Helo,

Yes. I never received your reply. My second computer is non functional so I cannot use NASLite on it. So my question still stands. Do you have a money back policy?

If not, is there anyone here in this forum that would like to purchase a licence off me? It has not been activated or anything since software never worked for me.

Thank you for your reply.

try NASLite, see if it works
http://www.serverelements.com/naslite.php

if you like it, buy NASLite2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:01 am 

Since I didn't get the reply I have already purchased the licence for NASLite+2 CDD.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
So my question still stands. Do you have a money back policy?

No we don't, this is stated on our home page.

I'd also like to point out, no refunds on software downloads, and opened box software for that matter, is basically a industry standard, for obvious reasons. I think you'll find, if you look at the return policies for places such as NewEgg, Amazon, Best Buy, Apple's iTunes Music Store, all of them have a no refunds on digital software downloads.

Thanks.